Weber SmokeFire EX4 (2ND GEN) Wood Fired Pellet Grill
SmokeFire’s 200–600°F temperature range gives it the versatility to sear, smoke, bake and do everything in between. It’s the only grill you need to sear perfectly juicy steaks, smoke low-and-slow BBQ ribs, cook pizza, bake dessert, grill burgers or whatever you have a taste for.
• Sears as well as it smokes with a 200–600°F temperature range.
• Weber porcelain-enamel finish helps prevent rusting and cracking.
• Large 672 square inches of dual grilling space.
• DC-powered engine, specially designed to prevent auger jams.
• Designed to distribute even heat across the cooking area.
Dimensions - Lid Open (inches)
62”H x 43”W x 33”D
Dimensions - Lid Closed (inches)
47”H x 43”W x 33”D
Dual grilling space (square inches)
Bottom grate (square inches)
432 (18” x 24”)
Top grate (square inches)
240 (10” x 24”)
Wood Fired Pellet
Swivel locking casters
Meat Probes Included
FeaturesPlated steel cooking gratesStainless steel Flavorizer barsEasy-clean ash & grease drawerLarge stainless steel side tableHeavy-duty steel cart frame200–600°F temperature rangeIncludes one meat probe, four probe capacityDiagnostic alerts via Weber Connect22 lb high-capacity hopperPorcelain-enamelled lid and cookboxLCD displayWeber Connect smart grilling technologyPorcelain-enamel heat distribution plate