Beachcomber 25 sq.ft. Microfilter
The Beachcomber Microfilter is a critical component to keeping your hot tub water clean and clear. Hidden out of the way in a dedicated and isolated reservoir, microfilters work silently to remove and filter out impurities from the water and protect the pumping equipment 24/7.
Hot tub filters typically last 12-18 months. The fabric pleating system is designed to easily filter out impurities to help keep water sparking and clear. Caring for the microfilter will prevent lower water flow and excess tension on hot tub equipment. It is recommended that you always maintain 2 microfilters, one to be cleaned and one ready to use.
Beachcomber Microfilter Specifications:
- Branding: Beachcomber branded individually labeled units
- Total medium: Fully flattened fiber fins totals 25 square feet
- Microfilter diameter: Width of round opening: 4 15/16 inches / 12.5 cm
- Microfilter core: Diameter of inside tube opening: 2 1/8 inches / 5.4 cm
- Microfilter height:13 15/16 inches / 35.4 cm
- Pleat design: 3 ounce fiber with a 107 pleat count
- Construction: Reinforced core with glued private branded middle support band
- Approvals: Beachcomber embossed top and bottom, NSF approved
- Compatibility: Approved for use in all current Beachcomber hot tubs
- Identification: Stock number embossed for easy ordering