GFCI Circuit Breaker
Every 240 volt hot tub installation needs a Spa GFCI Disconnect Panel. Beachcomber's is designed for easy installation by an electrician and provides GFCI protection for hot tubs requiring 3 or 4 wire feeds.
We provide a GFCI (Ground Fault Circuit Interrupter) Sub Panel Safety Disconnect unit for hot tub installation by a qualified electrical installer. You have a choice of 40, 50 or 60 amp units to facilitate your installation. This kit contains the external high quality steel GFCI box with door and internal components.
· High Quality Steel box with 2 double pole breaker seats
· Faceplate for metal box with 2 double pole breaker slots
· 1 – 40, 50 or 60 Amp GFCI breaker switch
· Weather resistant top for metal box with rubber gasket and fastener
· 5 hole ground bar with 2 fasteners
· 4 mounting screws
· 1 ground fork